Zaxwerks 3D Invigorator Pro V8.5.0 (WIN64)
3D Invigorator PRO is the world standard for creating keyframe style title and logo animations directly inside of Adobe After Effects.
The software is made to feel familiar so you can learn it quickly and be productive right away. It uses After Effects keyframes to do animations so if you know how to keyframe in AE you already know how to animate in 3D Invigorator PRO.
See the Product Details for more information or add the software to your cart to get started.
- • NO ROUND-TRIPPING! STAY 100% INSIDE OF AE
- • RAY-TRACE REFLECTIONS AND REALISTIC SHADOWS
- • EASY MODELING WITH CUSTOM BEVELS
- • IMPORT OBJECTS FROM OTHER 3D PROGRAMS
- • 3D STAGE LIGHTING WITH TRUSSES, FIXTURES, AND LIGHT BEAMS (NEW)
- • 200+ FREE MATERIALS (NEW)
- • GORGEOUS 3D LENS FLARES (NEW)
- • BEND, TWIST AND DEFORM ANY 3D OBJECT
We love our users! We love them so much that we are GIVING AWAY our next software upgrade for FREE (must already own version 8). Version 8.5 of 3D ProAnimator and 3D Invigorator PRO have some amazing new features. They also have lots of bug fixes to make the software faster and more stable.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Added: global reflections. You can now use a single map for all reflections in the scene.
- Added: global reflection rotation. By setting a rate of rotation the global reflection will keep moving so the reflections don’t go dead when objects stop moving.
- You can now parent Light Tracks to Objects so an object can carry a lighting track along with it. This is especially good for adding blinking lights to graphics.
- Added a new type of auto-rotation for lens flares that enables you to make flares trace the edges of 3D objects.
- Materials can now be dropped onto trusses and each truss can have its own material.
- Fragmented objects render much faster.
- Added foreground compositing, so you can overlay screen UI or pre-rendered scene elements.
And if you’re interested in the bug fixes:
- Fixed memory leaks, especially when using motion blur or depth of field, that were causing crashes during long renders.
- Lots of stability fixes.
- On the Mac you can now load a project file by dragging the project file onto the application icon.
- The split arrows now stick to the end of your cursor better.
- AutoSave files are now cleaned up better.
- Shape tools can now be used to draw custom profiles without crashing.
- Reflections using multiple shaders now render properly.
- Fragmented objects new render better using the OpenGL renderer.
- Stretched glows are no longer clipped.
- Selecting and editing objects that are children of other objects works better.