E3D: Metal Shaders for Element 3D 4652664 Videohive – Free Download After Effects Template
After Effects CS6, CS5.5, CS5 | Element 3D v1 | 1920×1080 | 476 Mb
E3D: METAL SHADERS FOR ELEMENT 3D!
E3D: Metal Shaders is a material pack for Element 3D. This package includes 46 different metal presets to use with the Element 3D plugin from VideoCopilot. All the materials are seamless so you can have a lot of details closeup. You can copy the folders to your VideoCopilot folder, so you can have access to all the materials from within the Element 3D plugin.
Use these shaders to create cool looking movie titles, or apply them to your 3D objects. The preview video was completely created using these materials, and off course the original project files are included in this package. The preview video was created in After Effects CS5, but the materials can be used in any version of After Effects. Off course you have to have the Element 3D plugin.
Included in this project are video tutorials showing you how to use the materials and how the preview video was created. Also all the 3D objects are included in this release.
Content of Package:
This project comes in 3 different version.
- Project file with pre-rendered Optical Flares
- Project file for owners of the Optical Flares plugin
- Project with Magic Bullet Looks from Red Giant
- Created in Adobe CS5 But the materials can be used in any version of After Effects
- 46 metal shaders presets
- FullHD resolution 1920×1080
- Spoken Video tutorial
- Element 3D is required
- 3D Objects are included
- Music is not included but can be found here
- 01. Getting Started
- 02. Creating Titles with the E3D Shaders
- 03. Preview Video Overview
The tutorial “02. Creating Titles with E3D Shaders” is placed online, click on the Youtube logo to watch it: