Zaxwerks Proanimator AE V8.5.0 (WIN64)
Since 3D ProAnimator AE works inside of After Effects it lets you work on your 3D elements at the same time you create the 2D elements. This eliminates the wasteful process of “round tripping” back and forth between After Effects and an external 3D program.
ProAnimator is specialized for 3D Motion Graphics, so titles, logos and other types of animation are faster to create than other 3D programs. Since it’s not as complicated the software is also easier to learn and faster to use.
ProAnimator also does near real-time ray trace rendering. This means you get true reflections and beautiful images in record time.
See the Product Details for more information or add the software to your cart to get started.
- REAL-TIME 3D RENDERING
- REAL-TIME CAMERA FOCUS (DEPTH OF FIELD)
- AUTOMATIC OBJECT DUPLICATION
- OBJECT DISTRIBUTION
- IMAGE-BASED LIGHTING
- REAL-TIME AMBIENT OCCLUSION
- PROCEDURAL RANDOMIZATION
- NORMAL MAPPING
We love our users! We love them so much that we are GIVING AWAY our next software upgrade for FREE (must already own version 8). Version 8.5 of 3D ProAnimator and 3D Invigorator PRO have some amazing new features. They also have lots of bug fixes to make the software faster and more stable.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Added: global reflections. You can now use a single map for all reflections in the scene.
- Added: global reflection rotation. By setting a rate of rotation the global reflection will keep moving so the reflections don’t go dead when objects stop moving.
- You can now parent Light Tracks to Objects so an object can carry a lighting track along with it. This is especially good for adding blinking lights to graphics.
- Added a new type of auto-rotation for lens flares that enables you to make flares trace the edges of 3D objects.
- Materials can now be dropped onto trusses and each truss can have its own material.
- Fragmented objects render much faster.
- Added foreground compositing, so you can overlay screen UI or pre-rendered scene elements.
And if you’re interested in the bug fixes:
- Fixed memory leaks, especially when using motion blur or depth of field, that were causing crashes during long renders.
- Lots of stability fixes.
- On the Mac you can now load a project file by dragging the project file onto the application icon.
- The split arrows now stick to the end of your cursor better.
- AutoSave files are now cleaned up better.
- Shape tools can now be used to draw custom profiles without crashing.
- Reflections using multiple shaders now render properly.
- Fragmented objects new render better using the OpenGL renderer.
- Stretched glows are no longer clipped.
- Selecting and editing objects that are children of other objects works better.